Cinnober Privacy Notice is adopted by Cinnober Group and its subsidiaries
Cinnober Group, its subsidiaries, and all affiliated entities (“Cinnober”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) are committed to respect and protect your privacy. Cinnober Privacy Notice explains how we collect, store, and use any personal data that you provide us with. Such personal data is collected through our websites, via email, telephone, when networking, or in other forms of contact with us. Read Cinnober Privacy Notice to learn how and why Cinnober process your personal information.
Last updated on Month day, 2018.
This Privacy Notice describes how you can verify the accuracy of any personal information we have concerning you and how you can request that Cinnober corrects or terminates using your personal information. You can change your contact or marketing preferences at any time by contacting us.
This document can change over time and, if it does, the latest version will be available on our website and become effective when published.
Cinnober commits to:
- process personal information fairly and lawfully. We only collect and use personal information lawfully and in ways one would reasonably expect and without unjustified adverse effects. We do our best to be transparent about how we intend to use your personal information.
- comply with statutory requirements imposed by the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016:679 (GDPR) and other national laws requiring an adequate data protection standard.
- collect only enough information needed for each specific purpose. Personal information will not be used for any other purpose than as described at the point where you choose to disclose the information.
- only process your personal information, that we may use to inform you by telephone, email, or mail, if we deem that it is of interest to you in your profession, or if you have expressed your consent. You can notify us at any time that you do not wish to receive additional information from us (“opt out”), and we will respect your request.
- always give you the option to determine if you want to supply us with personal information. You can notify us at any time that you wish not to receive additional information from us (“opt out”), and we will respect your request.
- apply, use, or take reasonable steps to have security procedures and safeguards that we consider appropriate for the level of personal information you provide us with. We have adopted and implemented systems, security policies, and procedures intended to reduce the risk of unintended destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, your personal information.
- transfer your personal information with care. In addition to using your personal information to fulfill requests received from you, we disclose information provided to us when legally required to do so. Additionally, we may share personal information with our affiliates, with unaffiliated third parties that are under contract to perform services for or on behalf of us (who are required to uphold policies with respect to privacy and the treatment of personal information).
1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Cinnober may collect and process two types of information from users:
Personal information—anything which identifies you as an individual, either on its own or by reference to other information
Aggregate information—other types of anonymous information and data
We may collect and process personal information about you through various means, including:
when carrying out work for you.
via our website, for example, when you fill out a contact- or subscription form, or submit a job application, and by using cookies.
by email or other electronic correspondence.
networking, for example, at events and/or other meetings either hosted or attended by us.
by operating security policies and procedures in our offices.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information collected will only be used for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice or as stated at the point of collection. These purposes include:
to respond to any query that you submit to us
to manage our relationship with you and/or your business
to complete our contractual obligations to you
to send you any relevant information on our services that may be of interest to you using the email and/or postal address which you have provided
to process any job application that you have submitted
for our general business purposes, such as, the administration of an agreement in which you are involved, or marketing, or sales purposes
to ensure we appropriately administer any attendance/visits to our offices
to administer and improve our websites
to keep our website safe and secure
to prevent illegal activity or to protect our interests
Whenever Cinnober process your personal information to provide you with answers, information, or services that you have requested, we process the information to fulfill our obligations to you. If your personal information is processed for any other purpose described above we may process your personal information for our legitimate interest to improve our services, websites, or marketing, or when processing is necessary to satisfy legal or regulatory requirements.
If you opted to receive any information from us or any of our affiliates at the time you registered on this site, but subsequently change your mind, you may opt out at any time by contacting us on email@example.com.
Your personal information will only be processed for the purposes they were originally collected.
Cinnober will not sell your personal information to others, that for any reason might be interested in retrieving the information.
3. HOW WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded to your computer when visiting a website. It allows the website to recognize your computer when you return, enabling the display of your personalized settings and other of your chosen preferences.
4. THE INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE
We may share your personal information with carefully selected third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf and third parties instructed to enable us to fulfill our contractual obligations to you and/or our clients during business.
If we share your personal information with third parties they will process your information as either a data controller or as our data processor, this will depend on the purposes of our sharing your personal data. We will only share your personal data in compliance with GDPR or other applicable law.
We and our Service Providers (as defined below) disclose and share your personal information:
among Cinnober and our partners.
to third party service providers (“Service Providers”) that perform services for us or on our behalf (including those who process job application information, host investor relations content, provide courier services, or distribute marketing materials). Such Service Providers are required to handle your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and principles related to privacy and data protection.
to you or other persons as permitted or required by applicable law or regulation.
Any access to such information will be limited to the purpose for which such information was provided to us.
5. LINKS AND THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
6. HOW TO OPT OUT OR REQUEST CHANGES
You are entitled to request that we:
provide you with a copy of your personal information that we process in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
cease or restrict processing your personal information as you direct us and for any purpose.
correct any errors in your personal information.
If you wish to opt out of receiving marketing related communications from us, send your request to by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to receive a copy of the personal information we have about you as submitted to us or if your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, let us know by contacting us at email@example.com and we will make every reasonable effort to correct or update it promptly (unless we require further information from you in order to fulfill your request). You may also ask us to remove your name and other personal information from our databases. In each of the foregoing cases, we will make all reasonable efforts to meet your request promptly, subject to current legal and legally valid advice and recommendations. If we are unable to fulfill your request you will be informed of this decision promptly and you will also be informed of the reason behind our decision.
7. HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION
We take the security of the information we collect seriously. We have adopted and implemented systems, security policies, and procedures intended to reduce the risk of unintended destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, your personal information. Personal information collected via our websites is only stored in accordance with applicable laws.
8. ACCESS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding this Privacy Notice or if you wish to exercise your rights of access, choice, correction, or deletion, contact us. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. For any complaints that cannot be resolved with us directly, we will follow EU data protection authorities’ recommendations. You always have the right to file a complaint to relevant data protection authority.
9. REQUIRED DISCLOSURE
Cinnober is obliged to disclose personal information in some cases to conform to legal requirements or to respond to lawful requests by authorities.
We will never knowingly collect or maintain personal information about children under any age stated under the applicable legal statutes. If we become aware that a child has submitted personal information on our website, we will remove any such personal information from our records as soon as possible.